7 Chefs Dinner 26th April 2017
You’re invited to a very special dinner...
You’re invited to celebrate the collective talent of seven of the South Wests most respected chefs at a pop-up dinner at the Exeter Golf and Country Club on Wednesday 26th April 2017.
The annual 7 Chefs Dinner, led by highly acclaimed Michael Caines MBE will consist of a seven course dinner including canapes on arrival. Each chef will introduce their dish that will showcase some of the highest quality produce from this region. Tickets will include a carefully selected wine flight to compliment the courses.
Each week we will announce a different chef who will be cooking for this special dinner. Confirmed so far..
1. Michael Caines MBE and Tom Hine - Lympstone Manor
2. Adam Little - Exeter Golf and Country Club
3. Dez Turland - Saunton Sands – Brend Hotels
4. James Mason - Kentisbury Grange
5. Liam Finnegan – The Castle Taunton
6. Matthew Preyer – Lewtrenchard Manor
Tickets are priced at £120 each and are available from the 1st February by emailing Sarah-Louise - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01395 200925.
28 March 2017Read article here
24 March 2017Read article here
22 March 2017Read article here