Page 1 of 14
Newsletter 10: Top 7 things to do in Darts Farm Teepee
Written: 07 April 2017
The Dart's Farm 'Food is Fun' Teepee will be returning to the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink this month, with activities for the whole family to enjoy across the 3-day bank holiday weekend, Saturday 29th April to Monday 1st May 2017.
Here's our top pick of things to try:
- On Saturday enjoy Gin and Cocktails with Salcombe and Rocktails in the AGA Taste Cookery Theatre
- Arrive early for Breakfast with Little's Coffee and James Chubb on Sunday at 11am in the AGA Taste Cookery Theatre
- Join Boom Kitchen and Otter Brewery on Monday for a Curry and Pint in the AGA Taste Cookery Theatre
- Fancy something hotter? South Devon Chilli Farm are running a Chilli eating competition on Monday at 12pm
- From 11am - 2pm daily, you can get hands-on Sausage Making with The Butchers at Darts Farm around the Woodfired Oven
- Kids can get creative with Cupcake Making, 2pm - 4pm daily
- Across the weekend you can take part in the Taste Challenge in the Knowledge Teepee
Discover an exciting range of exhibitors, producers and chefs from the region at the Exeter Festival of South West Food and Drink, taking place aross the early May bank holiday weekend, Saturday 29th April to Monday 1st May.
Treat yourself and become a VIP ticket holder! You'll enjoy two free drinks, afternoon tea and a free mini spa treatment (subject to availability). Tickets for the Festival are available to buy online, from Exeter Tourist Information Centre or Exeter Phoenix.
Featured sponsors of the week...