We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use "session" cookies cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We use Facebook and Twitter cookies: these cookies allow you to share our pages with friends and followers via Facebook and Twitter.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.
By using this website please be aware that you are consenting to the usage of the above cookies.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
Terms and Conditions
- All tickets issued are day passes for either Friday 25th, Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th April 2014 only.
- Unless otherwise specified all tickets issued will be for the Sunday of the festival.
- Only entries made by individuals will be counted.
- Competition tickets are day passes only and do not include access to Festival After Dark unless stated.
- Transport is not included in any competition prizes, Winners will need to arrange their own transport.
- No cash alternative
- Any other costs incurred are payable by the competition winner
- Prizes and date are non-transferable
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
13 January 2017Read article here
12 January 2017Read article here
16 December 2016Read article here