Online sales are now closed but you can still buy your Exeter Food Festival tickets in advance until 5pm on Thursday 23rd April from Exeter Phoenix in Gandy Street, Exeter or Exeter Visitor Information Centre. We also sell tickets on the entrance gates at Exeter Castle, Queen Street and Northernhay Gardens. Use our brand new Festival Guide to plan your visit.
DAY TICKETS - 10am- 6pm (5pm on Sunday)
- excludes access to Festival After Dark unless specified
Adult (Friday & Sunday) - £7.50 or £15.00 VIP^
Adult (Saturday) - £9.00 or £15.00 VIP^
Senior (Friday only) - £5.00
Child* - £1.00
COMBINED DAY TICKET + FESTIVAL AFTER DARK
- valid for one day and evening on the same date
Adult - £12.00
- includes Festival After Dark
Adult - £19.00 or £30.00 VIP^
FESTIVAL AFTER DARK TICKETS
- valid for one evening. Festival After Dark parties begin at 6:30pm on 23 April and 6:00pm on 24 & 25 April - Exeter Castle Only
^ The VIP Ticket gives exclusive VIP entrance to the Festival. It also gives unlimited use of the Exeter Golf & Country Club VIP Lounge located within the Castle where there will be complimentary drinks including wine, beers, local juices, speciality coffees & teas together with complimentary canapes at lunchtime and teatime. There is also a mini spa in the Lounge where you can enjoy complimentary mini treatments.
* A Child must be between the ages of 5 & 15 years and accompanied by a paying adult.
Children under the age of 5 years are free
£1.50 fulfilment fee per transaction